Monday, October 23, 2006
| You Are An ISFJ |
The Nurturer
You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal. A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways. In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music. You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.
You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist. |
Child Psychologist. haha. interesting. my no.3. Kids are supposed to be simple and innocent.
Vodka + RootBeer; Vodka; Brandy; Sake; Whiskey; Whiskey + SodaWater;
Thats Saturday night.
Didnt you know? My latest ambition is to be an alcoholic.
Brandy made me stink, like a drunk old man.
Sunday night.
"Forgive and Forget."
I swear, I had a shock! when I heard that.
FINALLY! Finally someone siding me! Do you know how great that feeling is?!
My answer was no by the way. Simple as it sounds. After the shock subsided, I said no. Haha! He laughed at me.
The fact was paid out in front of you, you REFUSED to see it. Still, you purposely leave out the part which clears the accusation towards me.
You people make fairness a sin.
Even when you take the frozen heart out of the freezer, you cant expect it to start pumping, can you?
Anyway, about the sms thing, I'm done with my complaining. Most of you would have recieved my template when you replied me on sat (AND, hahaha. most replied IMMEDIATELY!) hahaha.
Maybe it was the lack of appreciation to your replies.
Another thing, the surprise is kind of spoilt =( nvm. There's another one! =)
Posted at 16:55